You are here
This position is now filled
- Senior Leadership Role - Operation -
- Regional Coverage (Asia Pacific)
About Our Client
Leading multinational chemical manufacturer in the region.
Our client is a leading chemical manufacturer with a strong presence in Europe and Asia Pacific. The successful incumbent will spearhead the day to day operation of the site at Johor Bahru.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Plan, organise, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations within the organisation.
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimising unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards.
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time export to customers/clients.
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilise assets to produce optimal results
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus.
- Monitor operations and implementing corrective actions in line with the company's objectives.
- Collect and analyse data to find places of waste or overtime
- Commit to plant safety procedures and support EHS acitvities within the organisation.
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimise productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree (or Higher) in Engineering/Science
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in the Manufacturing industry including 10 years of people management experience.
- Strong Operations experience (Engineering/Production/Project Management) in the Process Industry (Food/Chemical)
- Strong leadership capabilities in driving teams and managing external stakeholders.
- Language Skills Required: English, Malay and Mandarin
What's on Offer
The successful incumbent will receive a highly attractive remuneration package (Basic + Company's Car + Petrol Card)