You are here
- Excellent Packages and Benefits
- Excellent Carrer Progression
About Our Client
Our client is the large developer venture to Malaysia market and aggressively recruiting great talent to join their team.
- Supervise and manage teams of operations staff.
- Management of the staff recruitment, selection, training/ development and succession planning.
- Manages the overall operational concerns of the mall including its physical management, safety and security, housekeeping, car park and overseeing building maintenance.
- Provide leadership to operational staff in the mall to achieve optimum performance & efficiency.
- Ensure all compliance agreements in place with suppliers and with business partners.
- Assist in development of mall operating and business plan and recommends operation plans of action to accomplish objectives.
- Maintain a responsive communication with tenants.
- Inspects the interior and exterior of the building on a regular basis and follow up on deficiencies noted.
- Maintain property by investigating and resolving Tenant's complaints; enforcing rules and escalating issues and problems to senior management when necessary.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum Bachelor Degree, Postgraduate Diploma, or Professional Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical or equivalent.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant work experience.
- Possesses good leadership, interpersonal and effective communication skills.
- Competent analytical and investigative abilities, with fine attention to detail.
What's on Offer
Successful candidate shall enjoy excellent package and benefits with a publicly listed company, with promising career progression for performing employees.