You are here
- Regional Exposure
- Dynamic working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a UK company with a network of more than 90 offices and 8,500 employees worldwide.
- Maintaining the record of all HR related documents
- Provide support to Country Head and department heads in staff resignation and recruitment
- Managing staff leave record and maintains a record of all HR related documents.
- Organise key events for the office including team building events and staff training
- Coordinate induction of new staff (e.g. IT requirements, mobile phone/blackberry, medical insurance, other inclusions)
- Work closely with Corporate HR to ensure that all HR policies are complied with.
- Provide administrative support to team members for visa applications, renewals and cancellations and official letters
- Support Country Head on performance and salary review processes
- Coordinate a leaver's exit process including completion of exit checklist.
- Managing the budget relating to business support activities
- Consolidating annual budget preparation for the office and quarterly reforecast for business support budget
- Day to day management of the office environment including stationery, stores, pantry; monitors and accompanies contractors when on site, meeting room co-ordination and set up
- Support the organisation of internal events (typically trainings and workshops) to include venues, visas etc.
- Collection and distribution of documents, letters, incoming/outgoing mail & parcels, photocopying.
Personal Assistance - Country Head (average 20%)
- Coordinate the diary, travel planning and appointment booking
- Provide administrative and secretarial support
- Hotel and transport booking for corporate visitors to/ from Malaysia
- Day to day management of the office environment
- Asset management and risk management - working with the Facilities team to ensure compliance with policies
- Procurement matters such as negotiating and procuring facilities and supplies managing providers of business support services; small value purchases; working with the Procurement team to ensure compliance with policies
- Prepare and ensure business continuity plan for office is up to date
- Manage the levels of service and relationship between the Company and the 3rd party provider of IT support
- Work closely with the IT team to deliver required services and ensure compliance with policies
- Provides reports and metrics in terms of governance and compliance
- Maintain an auditable record of activities to demonstrate compliance
- Work with the Assurance Team to ensure compliance with policies
The Successful Applicant
- At least a degree qualification
- Demonstrable experience and an excellent track record in the business support functions
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work successfully and build relationships with people at all levels.
- Good knowledge of IT applications and Microsoft Office
- Good command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia
- A highly motivated, proactive and enthusiastic individual who is able to work on his/her own initiative with the ability to manage conflicting priorities. Ensure that all deadlines are met.
- Able to work to high standards with excellent attention to detail.
What's on Offer
Regional exposure and dynamic working environment