You are here
Office Leasing Manager
- Excellent remuneration package
- Excellent carrer progression
About Our Client
Our client is Singapore based company and looking to take on the right talents to grow their business in KL.
- To apply leasing strategies, standards, policies, procedures and systems to achieve leasing targets.
- To work with Agents on potential tenants.
- To execute new and renewals of tenancies and to achieve the required target.
- Negotiate tenancy terms with tenant to achieve targeted revenue, yet ensuring maximum yield for long term.
- To Collate up-to-date market information and monitor market condition, constantly review competitor's activities in order to assist in developing leasing strategy.
- To coordinate the handing over and taking over of premises, liaise with Facilities Department on Fit-Out of premises, reinstatement, renovation etc
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree, Postgraduate Diploma, or Professional Certificate in Business Studies/Administration/ Management, Commerce, or equivalent.
- Demonstrates leadership skills and ability to engage in strategic thinking.
What's on Offer
Successful candidate will enjoy competitive benefits and salary commensurate with the experience