You are here
Occupational Health Doctor
- Competitive salary package
- Training and development opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable MNC in the FMCG manufacturing industry with an excellent track record of robust and consistent growth. They believe in fostering a strong culture of collaboration, innovation, and lifelong learning/development.
- To provide consultation and implement the Occupational Health (OH) programs which include developing and delivering the OH Strategy, providing expert technical advice and consultancy to company towards achieving compliance on all matters related to OH Company and regulatory requirements.
- Drive technical development, implementation and monitoring of health plans, projects and improvement initiatives.
- Assure alignment with Company health standards, systems and processes and support the development of procedures and guidance.
- Assure compliance towards relevant health legislation and the implemented policies, standards and guidelines by the businesses to safeguard the interest, image and reputation of the company.
- Provide technical direction, guidance, advice and solutions to applicable business, including project teams.
- Act as Technical resource on all clinical, occupational, community and environmental health matters.
- Provide technical health advice on medical emergency response plans and in the event of medical or public health emergency/crisis.
- Provide technical consultancy in the investigation and classification of incidents.
- Monitor and analyse Health performance and provide report as per requirement.
The Successful Applicant
- An MBBS/MD-qualified doctor with a valid APC and at least 4-5 years of Emergency Medicine or Occupational Health experience.
- First-class communication skills.
- The ability to problem solve, work collaboratively, and function well across multiple stakeholders in an MNC environment.
- DOSH qualifications are a plus.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary package, work life balance, career progression opportunities, ample training and development, an MNC work environment.