You are here
- Attractive remuneration salary
- Enhance your skills in customer service
About Our Client
Our client is a well known pharmaceutical organisation who has gained presence all around the world. Due to expansion plans they are currently seeking a O2C (Order Management) Manager to be part of thier team.
- Master data management.
- Order processing.
- Tier 1 and 2 customer disputes.
- Customer billing/invoicing.
- Credit management and monitoring regional receivables risk.
- Financial inventory management processing.
- Replenishment processing.
- Metrics and operational reporting.
- Audit request preparation for internal and external auditors related to SOx,interim, statutory and year-end financial statement audits including relationship management.
- Participate in SAP implementation and testing of technology enablers.
- Lead and implement process improvement projects related to O2C processes.
- Lead regional standardization for O2C processes.
The Successful Applicant
- At least eight (8) years of relevant work experience in Shared Service Centre in customer facing role.
- Customer service skills and must be able to interact with both internal and external customers.
- Knowledge in order processing.
- Knowledge and experience of SAP.
- Experience in process improvement initiative and projects.
- Knowledge in Six Sigma experience is an advantage.
- Good numeracy skills with the ability to analyze and interpret KPIs and how to use them to improve performance.
- Good business, market and product knowledge.
- Troubleshooting and issue resolution skill.
- Clear understanding of customer service role and different internal countries'operational requirement.
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Enhance your skills in order processing
- Be part of a well known organisation