You are here
Nutritional Sales Executive ( East Malaysia )
- *Market leader in its field
- *Enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world largest MNC companies exporting dairies globally. Recognized for their objective to provide a great work culture based on respects & trust, they're actively looking for candidate who possesses the necessary talent to be part of their organization.
- To maintain accurate reports of expenses incurred as prescribed at the end of every month.
- To have thorough knowledge of and comply with company policies & practices as per company handbook and training manual.
- Proactively seeking for new customers in providing new business opportunities and constantly looking for new alternative solutions to improve product and solution sales.
- Ability to achieve target KPI's and also exceed company's sales target and objectives.
- Strong communicator verbally and ability to channel right product information to customer.
- Ability to provide solution and proper decision making when responding to customers queries.
- Required participation in medical congresses or public forums and responsible in organising exhibitions to create awareness.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics or equivalent.
- Actively involved in extra-curricular activities in a leadership role
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skill- able to build relationship across all levels, both internally and externally.
- Proactive and able to work in a dynamic environment
- Candidates with minimum 1 years of working experience are encouraged to apply
What's on Offer
- Market leader in its field
- Enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
- Competitive compensation with attractive benefits
- Great career aspects and working environment