You are here
NPI Engineer/Process Engineer (Executive)
- Market Leader
- Leadership Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is the market leader in packaging and printing manufacturing industry with a strong presence globally and in Malaysia. They exercise a culture of manufacturing excellence and believe in fostering a collaborative work culture.
- Identify and develop new materials with suppliers for new product launching.
- Work with cross-functional teams in identifying new product opportunities and assessing business opportunity for new products.
- Manage production trials, application trials, provide technical advice and recommendations.
- Manage and work across functions for product testing, product analysis and support in resolving any problems related to the material qualification.
- Provide new technical specifications for new and improved products.
- Support customer needs in order provide appropriate services.
- Provide problem solving menu.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to enhance performance towards achieving higher productivity.
- Coordinate with other team for samples preparation.
- Provide training to improve employees' technical and process understanding.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree of higher (master) in Chemistry or Engineering, Polymer Sciences disciplines or related field.
- 2 years related Technical experience required.
- Working experiences in packaging/paper manufacturing or related industries.
- Experience with product development and product commercialisation processes.
- Customer focus with strong customer relationship-building experience.
- Chemical Engineering, Mechanical engineering degree or equivalent qualification.
- At least 2 years experience in manufacturing.
- Experience in web handling manufacturing is preferred.
- Knowledge of 6 sigma and lean manufacturing will be an added advantage.
What's on Offer
- Long term career progression.
- Leadership opportunity.
- Attractive salary package.