You are here
- Regional Opportunity with first-class MNC
- Overseas trainings and knowledge transfer exchange provided
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned Japanese Multinational Group with a wide range of products in its niche industry. Leading the cutting edge technologies at the front, the group is one of the Forbes Global 2000 and has long established its global network in APAC, Americas, Europe and Middle East.
You will sit in the Regional development team, responsible for the development for in-house integrated systems for global usage. Your key responsibilities include:
- Enterprise application/system development and enhancement.
- Detailed analysis of user and technical requirements - translate them into technical design and solutions.
- Maintain and optimize site function, escalate issues on a timely manner.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree certified in Computer Science/IT or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in .Net programming (VB / ASP.net), with advanced knowledge in SQL.
- Good knowledge of business processes / flow.
- Willingness to learn and passionate in technologies.
- Good communication skills in English, added advantage for Japanese speaking.
What's on Offer
- Regional opportunity with first-class MNC
- Overseas trainings and knowledge exchange provided
- Travelling opportunity across APAC region.
- Conducive global workplace for individual and professional growth.
- Attractive remuneration package for competent individual.