You are here
This position is now filled
National Sales Manager
- Manage a team of Key Account Managers
- Drive consumer product sales across Thai Market
About Our Client
Our client is the world's largest consumer business with revenues of over $5 billion USD. They manufacture some of the largest and well know consumer brands across the globe. Their brands are well known for quality products which consumers use on a daily basis. The Asia Pac region is a fast developing region with Thailand being one of the key countries for development and growth.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Develop a vision for each customer and strong sales strategies to achieve your ambitious sales targets.
- Take control of your sales target and analyse the numbers on a daily basis to ensure you are sound financially.
- You will develop strong strategies for key customers across Thailand in order to ensure you hit yours and their desired business outcomes.
- You will develop and execute business plans for each key customer to ensure growth of market share.
- You will manage a team of key account managers and sales support functions on a daily basis.
- You will drive and motivate your team but also play a key role as a mentor and coach and have a strong focus on succession planning.
- You will work closely with key members of the Marketing and Finance teams to achieve the business goals.
The Successful Applicant
Your profile should include:
- A strong track record in consumer sales and have over 5 years experience in National and Key Account management.
- Be familiar with working in a global MNC and have been exposed to working in a matrix structure.
- You will have a strong track record of at least 5 years of leading and coaching sales teams.
- You will have previous experience of working with high profile consumer brands.
- You will possess the desire and drive to succeed in a highly competitive market.
- You will have strong financial acumen and analytical skills.
- Produce a high performing culture.
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary, plus attractive allowances.