You are here
National Sales Manager
- * Opportunity to lead an efficient sales team.
- * Strong regional growth potential.
About Our Client
Our client is one of Europe's renowned transportation and logistics solution along the entire supply chain. They have presence in across 180 locations around the world and Malaysia is in the expansion mode. Our client is looking to sustain their growth and is looking for a great talent to take up the role of National Sales Manager to spearhead the sales function here.
The National Sales Manager will be responsible to drive high profitability for the region to effectively manage the Sales team, liaise with Internal Business Functions and Customers. The National Sales Manager will be reporting to the Country Director and roles include and are not limited to:
- Lead the Sales team to drive Corporate, Key and New Business development across the geography.
- Demonstrate role model behavior and provide a framework to develop the team's skill sets and behaviors through regular coaching, performance management and training initiatives.
- Manage local sales team on all sales activities and assist the sales team to achieve their own sales targets
- Monitor competitive environment and make appropriate recommendations to senior management, develops and implement marketing plans for new products.
The Successful Applicant
- A self-starter, Bachelor degree, preferable in Transport and Logistics, or equivalent.
- Strong people management experience, including managing large and remote direct sales teams with experience in building, retaining and motivating a high performance team.
- Minimum of 6-10 years experience in sales, Transportation and logistics field would be preferred.
- A thorough understanding of the Malaysia business environment, broad industry knowledge, industry drivers and trends.
- Must possess strong analytic, planning, organizational, communication and leadership skills.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to lead an efficient sales team.
- Strong regional growth potential.
- Attractive remuneration package.