You are here
National Sales Manager
- Leading Pharmaceutical Brand
- Chance to join a brand new team
About Our Client
Is one of the largest MNC in the Pharmaceutical industry with global presence and involved in various therapeutic areas. In view of their expansion plan, they are looking to set up a brand new therapeutic area and are looking for a capable leader.
* Develop key territory and key account businesses
* Identify market opportunities and develop/implement sales plans
* Educate customers through product detailing and training
* Keep abreast of the industry, products, business environment and best practises.
* Development and implementation of strategic sales plan, incentive and budget, policies and programs within the context of the overall marketing plan.
* Conduct regular analysis of sales performance to identify gaps/issues and business opportunities to achieve consistent sales growth and sales targets in assigned product portfolio. Review sales performance and action plans with management through monthly reports and discussions.
* Achieve sales targets. Ensure all data captured is accurate.
* Assist to consolidate and validate data of annual customer profiling exercise to achieve optimal Sales Force Effectiveness.
* Assist Country Manager on allocation of sales territories, coaching of sales team and relationship building with KOLs in order to ensure high level of customer satisfaction.
* Actively seek and identify areas for continuous improvement on an ongoing basis.
* Ensure team members comply with relevant Acts, legal demands, ethical standards and Corporate Business and Safety procedures.
* Build and manage a strong sales team to achieve their goals through ongoing coaching, training and development programs, sales meetings, regular feedback and evaluation on performance, and appropriate reward and recognition.
* Support Business Excellence rectification and sustain business excellence standards.
* Effectively communicate with cross-functional teams, upwards and downwards.
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor's degree in Science or relevant discipline or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
* Minimum 8 years experience in field sales, last 4 years of which with people management experience
* Experience in handling various channels.
* Excellent communication, sharp negotiation and influencing skills
* Strong analytical skills with a positive attitude and good team player
* Highly motivated, self-driven and possesses good interpersonal skills with the ability to demonstrate good business acumen
* Proven leadership and ability to drive high performing sales team
What's on Offer
* Chance to develop and grow with the business.
* Great career progression
* Excellent salary and benefits.