You are here
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Mechanical Engineering role with a MNC company
- Challenging and exciting role with a MNC company
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Building Materials company in the world.
- Reports to Maintenance Manager and manages a team of 7 Technicians
- Improve operational security of operating lines through identification and procurement of critical spares for MCL Welder,CPL Stitcher, BUR Chocks, etc.
- Prepare Preventive Maintenance Plan for critical equipment/components as to whether or not it can be by-passed or substituted
- Modification planning to adopt substitute motors, etc.
- Implement equipment rebuild, upgrade & new projects that would address process improvement, safety and
- Environment deficiencies, e.g.Safe Access with Interlock System, Sinusoidal Brander, Pneumatic roll scrapers, Load cell & Filter press installation etc.
- Provide engineering support through design & detailed engineering services to Operations and Maintenance projects/equipment or component upgrading/modification ,e.g. Design & installation of new manual type scraper blades for MCL Nos. 4&5 Bridles, etc.
- Conduct troubleshooting and failure/trouble analysis for equipment breakdown and/or recurring equipment failure, e.g. Side Tracking Problem, Frequent Bearing Failures, etc.
- Establish condition monitoring strategies/plans, review existing programs and assess/ challenge findings i.e. Hydraulic
- System Oil Cleanliness for those with servo valves, etc.
- Instill passion for continuous learning & development
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years of experience in the Heavy Industrial Manufacturing industry
- Possess a Mechanical Engineering Degree
- Able to provided technical Leadership and hands on into attending to matters
- Experience in Troubleshooting and Preventive Maintenance Planning
- Well verse with Bearings, Hydraulics and Pneumatic
- This position is to be based in Klang
- Exposed / experienced in HSE
What's on Offer
Exciting career path and remuneration package