You are here
Material Planner - Tooling Equipment
- A great planning role with an established MNC
- A chance to be apart of a global company
About Our Client
Our client is an integrated a world-class equipment and tools supplier for back-end semiconductor industry. They are engaged in one line of business, the development, manufacturing, marketing, sales and service of semiconductor assembly equipment for the global semiconductor and electronics industries. Headquartered in Europe, the company operates facilities for production and development activities as well as sales and service offices across Europe, Asia and North America.
Reporting to the Assistant Manager, the incumbent is responsible to achieve 'full kit' at assembly start date and handle any material discrepancies during assembly. 'Full kit' shall be achieved through close interaction with involved departments/sections as Material Management, Incoming Quality inspection and Logistics and effective usage of ERP system.
Other key responsibilities:
- Capacity and Resource planning and necessary coordination with Team Leaders
- Assembly planning; Production-planning, supervision, scheduling for production, preparing
- production schedules.
- Preparing production reports; Monitors, analyzes & reports performance to schedule of production
- Overall monitoring of job status and communication if necessary actions are needed
- Production support activities, utilizing information derived from material and production control Systems.
- Coordinates & expedites the placement of purchase orders and/or delivery of material
- Resolves problems utilizing acquired knowledge & analytical abilities
- Just in time job loading with respect to OTD
- Monitor and controlling of material and actual production hours against plan hours before final confirmation (post calculation)
- Timely closing of prod orders.
- Support projects and program as required.
- Rescheduling and creation of prod order weekly according to forecast.
The Successful Applicant
- Education in mechanics and/or electronics (Diploma or Degree)
- Have more than 2 years of related working experience
- Profound knowledge in Assembly, manufacturing and process control
- Planning and coordination capabilities
- Analytic thinking
- Proficient in MS Office application (Word, Excel, etc..)
- Experience and very good ERP knowledge and skills (SAP preferred)
- Pro-active, zealous and goal oriented
What's on Offer
- Unsurpassed opportunities to work for a market leader supplier in the semiconductor industry
- Attractive remuneration package