You are here
Master Data Analyst
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a MNC.
- Good work life balance
About Our Client
Are you seeking a structured and organized workplace where every challenge is met with passion and drive? Come and join a FTSE 100 MNC where you will work in a highly motivated team with opportunities for career progression. They are looking for a Master Data Analyst in supporting the team. Apply now for this position if you are keen with this role. In addition, they offer rotation opportunities to employees who are looking for different challenges, where you can gain greater exposure outside master data.
You will be essentially focusing on the following key areas:
- Maintenance of the master data records in SAP.
- Ensure compliance to global standard operating procedures and requirements stipulated in Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Support master data cleansing activities and prepare analysis report.
- Assist team lead to ensure objectives and targets are met, also to identify potential areas for improvements.
- Ensure timely communication and resolution of queries.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal individual should be able to fulfil the following criteria:
- At least a Diploma/ Advance Diploma/ Bachelor's Degree in Commerce, Finance, Accounting
- At least 1 year of experience in any accounting functions or relevant experience.
- Experience in SAP is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in MS Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Good command of written and spoken English, MUST be able to speak, read and write Chinese.
- Demonstrate good communication skill.
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package (RM4,000 - RM5,500 depending on experience)
- Good working environment