You are here
Manufacturing Manager (Food Industry)
- Renown FMCG Company
- Opportunity for Regional Roles
About Our Client
Our client is one of the Multinational industry leader in the food and beverages manufacturing industry. They are looking for a Manufacturing Manager to head up their operations of their plant based in Selangor.
The successful incumbent will be required to plan, organize, lead and direct the company's manufacturing team in achieving both long and short term business goals. He or she will be expected to fulfill the following objectives:
- Managing and leading the entire Production team to ensure smooth processes and operations of the factory.
- Acting as one of the key decision maker for the plant on areas of Process Improvement, Production Efficiency and Plant expansion projects.
- Working closely with the Quality, R&D, Engineering and Safety Department to ensure business goals are achieved.
- Managing line installation and plant expansion projects within the facility.
- Managing technicians and plant operators in ensuring businesses objectives are met.
- Practicing and implementing Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and HACCP in the plant.
- Managing the expenses of the Production department in consistent with operating budget while re-evaluating process re-engineering initiatives and waste minimization in driving cost saving.
- To ensure Health, Safety and Environment standards are met within the manufacturing facility.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering or Food Science
- At least 8 year(s) of Production/Maintenance experience in the food manufacturing industry.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills in English.
- Continuous Improvement and Lean Manufacturing exposure is highly desirable
What's on Offer
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- 1 Month Contractual Bonus
- Medical Benefits/Insurance Coverage