You are here
Manager, Tax Compliance - European Market Leader
- Amazing opportunity to join a dynamic European MNC
- Strong corporate culture with great career growth
About Our Client
Our client is a world renowned jewelry manufacturer whose end product reaches a global presence; derive from the track-records of excellence and innovation, and ranking one of the largest in their highly specialized field.
Multi-awards winning and rapidly growing, they are a highly successful organization that is striving for market expansion and a sustainable growth. If you are a passionate individual to be part of the team that makes a difference, they are looking for a dynamic and up for challenges individual to join this amazing company.
The responsibilities for this managerial role include:
- Drive best practice and good TAX governance across all sites without unexpected adversity
- Monitor and ensure compliance to CIT, Indirect taxes, VAT and WHT
- Provide TAX opinions and general TAX advice to the executive management and Group Tax /Group legal
- Issue policy, guidelines and checklists for all areas within key operational areas to secure compliance.
- Liaise with operations, accounting and internal control to secure an efficient and effective compliance environment.
- Review compliance reports from operation and initiate mitigating actions.
- Review business contracts, in compliance with local (regional) tax laws, customs, VAT/WHT
- Deliver monthly reports to highlight TAX positions, and to support efficient risk management effort
- Identify potential tax risks and develop effective mitigation plan/initiatives
- Secure relationship to governmental officials, IEAT and tax advisors
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this role should come with:
- Master degree in Accounting, Finance, Law or related field
- At least 6 years of experience in Corporate tax, BOI and Indirect taxes
- Technical skills and experience in Corporate tax, BOI and Indirect taxes
- Commercial understanding with awareness of both legal and tax environment
- Critical thinking and analytical mindset
- Strong communication and leadership skills
What's on Offer
- Excellent remuneration package (THB100,000 - THB130,000 depending on experience)
- Incredible opportunity to join a strong and dynamic work culture
- Amazing learning and growth opportunities