You are here
Manager - Regulatory Reporting (Country Finance)
- Opportunity to work in one of the largest Financial Services company
- Huge company with good career growth
About Our Client
Our client is the market leader within the Financial Services industry offerring various products and services to retail, private, commercial and corporate clients.
As this role is essential to the organization, it is vital candidate comes with a track record of delivery and proven experience. Among the many responsibilities are listed below:
- Prepare and review local regulatory and statistical returns to external parties on a timely basis complete with analysis of the financial performance reported.
- Implement new regulatory requirements as required by Bank Negara. Coordinate with business managers to obtain information required by Bank Negara and others.
- Assist in the development of new group systems or regulatory reporting systems and maintenance/continuous development of the existing finance systems. Provide support to business in relation to queries, problem solving, training and user requirements.
- Analysis of significant trends and variances, key indicators.
- Supporting the implementation of Basel III, Group and Local Reporting and any other new requirements.
- To help raise awareness and to develop in-house expertise to keep abreast of current Financial Accounting Standards and its implications.
- Implement the operational risk management and assurance framework. To embed management of operational risk and maintain a compliance culture through undertaking periodic compliance risk focused self-assessments, highlighting exceptions, generating accurate and timely compliance reports, assess Finance risks and ensure that controls exist to mitigate them.
- To continuously review the team's current workflow methodology and re-engineer processes to derive optimum output.
The Successful Applicant
As this role is essential to the organization, it is vital candidate comes with a track record of delivery and proven experience. Among the many responsibilities are listed below
- Candidate must possess a Degree in Accountancy / Banking or Professional qualification (ACCA,CPA, CA or equivalent)
- Experience in working in a Banking environment, audit firms would be an advantage
- Exposure to regulatory reporting and systems and good knowledge and understanding of the finance function
- Qualifications in accounting/finance is a must
- Strong communicator and analytical mindset
- Minimum of 4 - 6 years of working experience
What's on Offer
Being part of a leading company in Malaysia you will be offered a great package which includes:
- Attractive salary package (RM8,000 to RM10,000 depending on experience)
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a prestigious company