You are here
Manager, Product Costing - Global Market Leader
- Exciting opportunity to join a dynamic MNC
- Strong corporate culture with great career growth
About Our Client
Our client is a world renowned manufacturer whose end product reaches a global presence; derive from the track-records of excellence and innovation, and ranking world 3rd largest in their highly specialised field.
Multi-awards winning and rapidly growing, they are a highly successful organization that is striving for market expansion and a sustainable growth. If you are a passionate individual to be part of the team that makes a difference, they are looking for a dynamic and up for challenges individual to join this amazing company.
The responsibilities for this managerial role includes:
- Assess and set the correct costing on new products
- Assess cost performance (Cost consumption tracking - standard vs actual)
- Guide on product costing reports and analysis on costing and cost-related items, including 'Drop' and 'category' performance
- Advise on cost consumption in PP and AX as well as stock handling (waste and refinery) and other relevant impacts from a product cost perspective.
- Provide relevant data, analysis and insights to support a strong value added management report Drive and ensure alignment to Transfer Pricing (adjustment of sales prices according to Transfer pricing) principles.
- Secure validity of data sources and logics in costing reports
Global & Regional Finance
- Share best practices across all sites and regions where possible.
- Inventory accounting; reconciliation, data validation
- Being the business partner providing solid costing and planning inputs collaborate with other relevant functions on maintaining and aligning on standard KPI definition and governance
- Align with reporting/BI team on the type of data available, necessary to conduct analysis and planning
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this role should come with:
- Technical skills in Business finance, business planning, Master degree and background from consulting or large Manufacturing companies would be a plus.
- Strong business and commercial understanding
- Critical thinking, strong analytical insight and ability to link operational to financial performance
- Project management and Presentation skills
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Timely, accurate and value-added input on costing and planning
- Producing valid product cost reports
What's on Offer
- Excellent remuneration package (THB100,000 - THB130,000 depending on experience)
- Incredible opportunity to join a strong and dynamic work culture
- Amazing learning and growth opportunities