You are here
This position is now filled
Maintenance Manager (Malacca)
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Competitive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is an award-winning multinational in the manufacturing sector with a strong track record of manufacturing excellence and continuous growth in the Asia Pacific region. They believe in fostering a culture of meritocracy, collaboration, autonomous decision-making, work excellence, and work life balance.
* Responsible for administrating and supervision of all Maintenance Department personnel.
* Undertake all preventive and reactive maintenance work and ensure machine downtime is reduced through creating a proper system of escalation among technicians and shift supervisors.
* Responsible for formulating plans, designs, cost estimates and specifications for construction, maintenance and modernization programs.
* Monitor and control engineering cost by ensuring all related maintenance activities are carry out in the most cost effective manner.
* Responsible in setting up performance based specifications applying best practices, managing conflicting goals, and recognizing trends and translating them into tangible solutions.
The Successful Applicant
Ideal candidates have a Bachelor's degree in Engineering and at least 5 years of in-depth experience in preventive maintenance, CMMS, DCS, PLC controls, and hydraulic & pneumatic systems. These are candidates who are also from the oil & gas, metal stamping, palm oil, or rubber industry. Personality traits that fit well include pragmatic, hands-on individuals who demonstrate effective communication, a high dedication to work, and strong abilities to lead and make good decisions at a young age.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary package, a collaborative work environment, good work life balance, clear and meritocratic career progression, regional project opportunities, a responsive management, etc.