You are here
Maintenance Manager ( Klang )
- Maintenance Manager ( Klang )
- Newly created role with good remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is a MNC whom is a market leader in providing building materials to various industry.
- Report to APAC Technical Manager
- Manage a team of 6
- Provide leadership, drive and proactive involvement in the application of the safety, health & environment management system
- Establish clear KRAs. roles and strategies for all team members to get achieve the KRAs
- Establish and deploy PM strategy for all equipment
- Facilitate team meetings and problem solving sessions
- Ensure all equipment is covered by adequate Equipment Maintenance Plan
- Manage team member performance i.e: Identify weakness area, suggest training plan, coaching and motivating low performance team member
- Review budget monthly & identifying waste and potential cost saving activities to improve unit cost.
- Define project purpose and objectives and later assess project performance
- Review of malfunction reports.
- Ensure adherence to modification control procedure.
- Develop information flow and reinform change management system
- Assess team performance against KRAs and provide clear feedbacks to the team regularly
- Analyse and interpret data and generate action plans
- Proactive participation in performance review, conduct self-assessment and seek feedbacks on leadership performance and technical competencies
- To carry out duties as and when directed by the management
- To comply with local legal and company Occupational Health, Safety and Environment (OHSE) policies, rules, procedure, regulations and participate and contribute towards improving OHSE practices.
- Take up additional safety accountability where applicable e.g. safety audit leader, contract supervisor, etc.
- Carry out minimum safety requirements. e.g. SOR, safety audit, etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Malaysian with an Engineering Degree
- Minimum 10 years working experience in a Maintenance/maintenance role in the Heavy Industrial Manufacturing company
- Experience in the maintenance of continuous process equipment such as in steel, paper, and aluminium industry.
- Superior organisational skills.
- Strong leadership skills
- Able to lead and develop people
- High commitment to Occupational Health, Safety & Environment
- Practical knowledge in Business System
- Good communicator in English and Bahasa Malaysia
What's on Offer
Good career path and remuneration package