You are here
MYR6,000 - MYR7,000
- Engineering role with a MNC Company
- Exciting career path with a leading MNC
About Our Client
- Our client is a leading building materials manufacturer in the world.
- Define the detailed methodology for carrying out all the jobs according to priorities, and the required resources, skills coordination and supervision for your section.
- Ensure that all the necessary materials are available for the planned operations and meet the required quantity and quality.
- Prepare time and cost estimates for work orders and job plans to help optimizing resources allocation
- Formalize and update for your section:
- detailed job-plans for important maintenance operations (technically and/or financially important),
- records and statistics,
- technical documentation
- Define specifications of sub-contracted jobs together with the Mechanical or Electrical
- Draw up regular inventories of the spare parts and ensure their availability in co-ordination with the warehouse
- Maintain and update information and data in the CMMS (Maximo).
- Plan major equipment annual overhauls.
- Draw up the technical specifications for the purchase of the spare parts
- Manage general and specific technical documentation and equipment drawings
- Manage section budget
- Prepare and proposed Major Opex in collaboration with the inspection team for your section
- As assigned project manager, he needs to ensure to follow the LMC Capex procedures.
- Implement and adhere to all Internal Control Rules and the Code of Business Conduct in my area of responsibilities.
The Successful Applicant
- Malaysian with a Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Must be experience in using CMMS
- Good at Troubleshooting
- Must be able to work in Rawang
- Quick on the uptake
- Able to handle stressful environments
- Challenge seeker
- Experience working in the Heavy Industrials such as Steel or other building materials is preferred.
What's on Offer
Exciting Career Path and good remuneration package