You are here
M & E Manager (Quantity Surveying/Estimator)
- Leading & Reputable Property Developer
- Looking for M & E Manager involved in Quantity Surveying/Estimation
About Our Client
Our client is an established, reputable and public listed Property Developer , operating both locally and abroad. They are looking to expand their operations in Malaysia and are seeking talented, ambitious and career driven individuals to be part of the operations.
- Oversee the preparation of Bill of Quantities and Cost Estimates for M&E Engineering works.
- Responsible in the M&E costing and contract.
- Responsible for cost comparisons and M&E correspondence.
- Prepare variation cost and oversee cost negotiation.
- Must have strong financial and commercial acumen, with ability to implement processes
- Supervise and lead the M&E team.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will require:
- At least a Degree/Diploma in Mechanical & Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience in cost estimation, budgetary and tendering.
- Good communication and leadership skills.
Generally guidance and governance will be provided.
What's on Offer
Attractive remuneration package and benefits are offered to successful candidates.