You are here
- Enhance your skills in distribution and logistics
- Attractive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational biotechnology product development company and has gained experience across South East Asia and due to expansion plans they are currently seeking a Logistics Manager to be part of their team.
- Responsible to ensure overseeing the inventory management process, defining departmental strategies for appropriate inventory levels, eliminating obsolete and off-spec material, and reduce aging material
- To ensure Logistics Department complies with ISO 9001 requirements
- To maintain receiving, warehousing and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating and enforcing program operational and personnel policies and procedures
- Safeguard warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols
- To motivate, organise and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure set productivity targets are met.
- To ensure develop methods and procedures for scheduling of raw materials from suppliers to support manufacturing in achieving customer demand and minimizing cost impacts
- To ensure placement and progression of intercompany and third party purchase orders in accordance with MRP generated requirements.
- To ensure continuous progress chasing of purchase orders and delivery promise dates with both third part and inter company purchased requirements.
- To ensure update the Outsourcing report and data of analysis monthly.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Logistics in a FMCG or Pharmaceutical industry
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Must be willing to work in Melaka
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to be part of a globally recognized organisation
- Enhance your skills in Logistics