You are here
- Opportunity to be part of a globally recognized FMCG organisation
- Excellent remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is a FMCG organisation who manufactures personal are products and has gained exposure around the world. Due to expansion plans they are currently seeking a Logistics Manager to be part of thier team.
- Supervise warehouse and shipping operations, including inventory control, finished goods handling, transportation and customer service.
- Co-ordinate the receipt and storage of finished goods from WMSSB, OPCOs and Third Party suppliers and dispatch to Depots in Peninsular Malaysia, Distributors in East Malaysia & Brunei, Associates Companies and Third Party Buyers.
- Ensure warehouse, transportation and shipping operations in compliance with GMP requirements.
- Ensure all shipping processes and documentations are in compliance with Government Regulations.
- Continue to review and implement innovative cargo, freight and warehousing strategies and management to improve efficiency.
- Maximizing operational agility to response to changes in the business requirements and environment.
- Retrofit supply-chain and logistics eco-system for targeted cost management
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Logistics with strong command in warehouse operations.
- Candidate with good experience in SAP is preferred.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Well verse in Customs, Mida, etc requirements.
- Meticulous and result-oriented.
What's on Offer
* Attractive remuneration
* Opportunity to enhance your skills in Logistics and Warehousing
* Opportunity to hold a leadership role