You are here
- Being part of an established business.
- Promotes work life balance
About Our Client
Being of the biggest end-to-end technology solution provider, our client is an award winning, world renowned manufacturing organisation with presence in over 30 countries.
- Draft, negotiate and manage legal documentation for a broad range of commercial transactions (including sales agreements, supply agreements, service agreements etc.). Assist in the development of standardise processes and templates / precedents for the efficient delivery of legal services in the region.
- Manage the establishment of new entities (including participating in negotiations with local government authorities, managing filing process etc.). Support matters of strategic importance across Asia Pacific such as business acquisitions, divestitures and joint ventures, the establishment of strategic alliances, licensing and protection of key intellectual property assets.
- Analyse and advise on law and a range of regulatory issues relating to commercial and contract law, HSE, intellectual property, leasing, licensing, corporate compliance, foreign investment, labour / employment, M&A, product liability, anti-trust etc. Conduct legal research (on-line, off-line, oral inquiries with authorities etc.)
- Advice the Human Department on related labour law matters and same time assist in formulating the employment contract with our external panel lawyers.
- Work closely with the management team to review, develop and implement best practices on policies and procedures relating to the business, including creating a transaction checklist.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor of Law (LLB) and must be called to the Malaysian BAR
- Fluent in Malay and English
- General knowledge of Computer systems
- Good organization skills
- Good knowledge of corporate legal requirements with minimum 5 years of experience in practice and/or a corporate environment.
- Communicative, meticulous, organized, mature, pro-active.
- Manufacturing background would be an added advantage.
- Must be willing to relocate to Penang.
What's on Offer
Great Remuneration package ( Pay & Benefit ), On going training offered, Organic Growth and Fantastic Culture.