You are here
- Comprehensive package of employee benefits
- Competitive salary according to market rate
About Our Client
Our client is a world renowned brand. Having stamped their presence, they are currently expanding aggressively within the Asia market. The company's HQ is based in Petaling Jaya.
- Provide advice and act on all legal related matters, regulatory and compliance issues
- Review, draft and negotiate of all contracts/agreements
- Negotiate all legal matters having the Company's interest protected
- Monitor corporate litigation and manage all external solicitors
- Ensuring company is in compliance with guidelines as well as various local governmental and statutory bodies regulations.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors in Law with a minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Team player with great communication skills. ( Both in English and Bahasa ).
- Willing to learn and understand the business.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Good legal drafting and writing skills
- Meticulous, detailed, result-oriented and highly organised.
What's on Offer
Organic growth + International Exposure + Flexi Hours + Great pay and benefits + Good working culture + Medical Benefits