You are here
- Fortune 500 company
- Promotes work life balance
About Our Client
Our client is an International manufacturing and processing giant that currently employees over 100.000 people and has a huge presence across the Globe.
- Adherence to deadlines (submission to Companies Commission of Malaysia, internal reporting, responding to external authorities);
- Assisting Legal Director for pre-contract internal processing, document and contract vetting, drafting, letter-writing;
- Preparing and circulating department KPIs on monthly basis (i.e.: update and report existing litigation / advertisement challenges);
- Liaise with external solicitors, company secretary or other agency on relevant legal matters;
- Assist in implementation of various internal process which Legal Department is custodian of (e.g.: Code of Conduct, etc.);
- Provide guidance to various cross-functions on business activity which requires legal approval;
The Successful Applicant
- Four ( 4 ) years of experience, preferably in legal firm ( Must be called to the Bar ) ;
- Company Secretarial knowledge / qualification is added advantage;
- Business proficiency in English & Bahasa Malaysia (written & spoken);
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
What's on Offer
Positive and vibrant culture + Promotes work life balance + Competitive Remuneration Package with great benefits.