You are here
- International exposure
- Competetive package
About Our Client
Fortune 500 company with a huge presence across the Globe.
- To support the General Counsel/Head of Legal in all legal, compliance and regulatory matters
- Drafting/vetting through contracts and the commercial transactions of the Company.
- To assist the General Counsel in any contractual negotiations
- To liaise with the external lawyers of the Company on all legal related matters
- To work closely with the various departments within the Company on advisory matters
- To conduct legal research to keep abreast with the current legal practices and regulations
- Assist in managing intellectual property matters e.g., trademark and domain registrations, brand protection issues
- Assist in corporate secretarial matters (corporate and constitutional documents, signatories, shareholder issues)
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and must be called to the bar.
- Minimum 2- 4 years working experience.
- Strong knowledge in contract and commercial law, contract drafting, negotiation and management
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple and disparate tasks, possess excellent organisational and time management skills
- Resourceful, possess excellent research, writing and analytical skills.
- Attentive to details with outstanding written and verbal communication skills (BM and English)
What's on Offer
International organisation + Regional Exposure + The ability is to work flexible hours + being part of young and dynamic team.