You are here
Legal Executive ( Immediately Available Candidates )
Household name brand
Fortune 500 company
About Our Client
Our client is a Multinational Corporation with approximately 7,000 employees in over 45 countries globally.
- Assisting the Head of Legal to execute all Legal matters.
- Review,draft and and amend legal contracts,sales & purchase agreement, etc.
- Conduct research on legal issues.
- Identify and resolves legal issues in contracts, commercial and litigation matters.
- Able to manage stakeholders and at the same time advise them legality matters.
The Successful Applicant
- Possess LLB ( Honours ) with a minimum of 3 relevant experience in commercial and corporate legal matters.
- Possess good interpersonal skills, rational, a team player and ability to adapt to changes.
- Strong ability to draft legal documentation.
- Have a strong command in English ( Written and Spoken )
What's on Offer
International Exposure + Fantastic benefits + Organic Career growth + A company that promotes work life balance.