You are here
- Comprehensive package of employee benefits
- Competitive salary depending on level of seniority and experience
About Our Client
Our client is a Global Specialist when it comes to manufacturing with a presence across Europe. They are not currently aggressively expanding their business across ASIA.
- Provide advice and act on all legal related matters, regulatory and compliance issues
- Review , draft and negotiate of all contracts/agreements
- Negotiate all legal matters having the Company's interest protected
- Monitor corporate litigation and manage all external solicitors
The Successful Applicant
- Must possess a Degree in Law/Business Law from a recognised university and should be called to the BAR
- A minimum of 4 years of experience. ( Either in firm or In-House )
- Possess excellent command of written and verbal English.
- Mandarin would be an added advantage.
- Good legal drafting and writing skills.
- Meticulous, detailed, result-oriented and highly organised.
- Strong ethics and commitment to confidentiality.
What's on Offer
Stable organisation + Regional exposure + Competitive remuneration + Work Life balance