You are here
- Multinational Conglomorate
- Of the leading benefits & total rewards program
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading multinational conglomerate in their respective field. Having stamped their presence across the Globe, they are currently expanding their ASIAN business.
- Draft and review commercial agreements, contracts and other legal documentations
- Establish and maintain framework for legal and contractual compliance by the organisation with applicable laws, regulations, commercial agreements and contracts.
- Liaise with external solicitors and other parties for matters related to corporate law and litigation.
- Manage all litigation matters affecting the organisation including legal recovery effort.
The Successful Applicant
- Admitted to the Malaysian Bar.
- A minimum of 8 years experience within both in-house and practice.
- Excellent communications skills and proficient in English (written and oral).
- Independent at work and is highly motivated.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and is resourceful.
- Possess commercial acumen.
- Have the experience of handling legal compliance risk issues.
What's on Offer
Competitive Pay + Health and Financial Wellness program + Positive work and family balance + Fantastic brand