You are here
- International Exposure
- Fast paced environment
About Our Client
Our client is a Global Specialist within the retail business. With a strong presence across the Asian & European continent, they have stamped their marked being a one top 500 fortune companies in the Globe that is aggressively expanding.
- Assist in research on legal issues in online sale, advertising, licensing, consumer protection, IP, company law
- Draft and review contracts on diverse areas including online marketing/licensing/ service/ software/ sale/ confidentiality, etc.
- Assist in managing intellectual property matters e.g., trademark and domain registrations, brand protection issues
- Support and roll-out of company policies and training
- Support administrative functions of the legal department
The Successful Applicant
- 4 to 7 years qualified in Malaysia.
- Fluent in Malay and English.
- Able to manage stakeholders and shareholders of the company.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time-lines independently.
- Able to lead a team of 2.
- Candidates from practice with a minimum if 4 years is encouraged to apply.
- General knowledge of Computer systems. I.e Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
What's on Offer
Young and Dynamic team + Fantastic career advancement + work life balance + Competitive remuneration.