You are here
- Fantastic Benefits
- Good Career Growth
About Our Client
Our client is a world class retail organization with a continuous rapid of expansion. Being a market leader within his industry, they are currently expanding and diversifying into different areas of business, i.e hospitality, education and financial services.
- Provide accurate, prompt and legal advice to the business unit.
- Draft, review and negotiate contracts with focus on IT / Solution Industry
- Handling matters on claims, compliance, data protection and IT laws.
- Formulate, review and implement policies and processes.
- Handle and coordinate all of the company's litigation matter including advising on
- legal issues arising from complaints from individual as well as corporate clients.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor in Law and admitted to the Malaysian Bar with 6-10 years Post-Qualified
- Preferably have some supervisory experience
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills to interact with
- stakeholders in the organization
- Fully conversant with corporate compliance and listing requirements
- Board corporate knowledge to advise on a variety of matters within the business
What's on Offer
Work Life Balance + International Exposure + Great Health-care Insurance Plan + Car Allowance