You are here
Legal Counsel - Insurance
- International Exposure
- Being part of a growing company with the potential to expand further
About Our Client
Our client is a well known and one of the leading insurance firm with the intent to grow and expand for 2016. That being said, we are inviting suitable qualified candidates to fill the position as a Legal Counsel.
- Manages the drafting and negotiation of all relevant contracts, amendments and other related documents which accurately embodies business objective in accordance with the company's best practices and standard templates.
- Liaises with clients and other department on advisory matters where legal is concern.
- Reviews and update document templates for compliance with the company's guidelines with the related laws and regulation.
- Aliasing with other offices across Asia in regards to the contracts to the relating business.
- Conducting legal research and constantly being updated with the current law and its amendments.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 6 years experience. Ideally with both practice and In - House experience.
- Has a minimum of 4 years experience within relevant industry.
- Good command of English. Both written and spoken.
- Able to work with independently with minimal supervision.
- Able to build and maintain good relationship with clients.
What's on Offer
International Exposure + Medical coverage for individual and family + Organic Growth + Being part of a dynamic team