You are here
Excellent Carrer Progression
About Our Client
City Centre shopping mall offering an exciting opportunity to head up their leasing team
- Market and position the shopping mall according to the feasibility studies.
- Tenant Management / Lease Administration & Documentation
- Collaborate with other Departments for the improvement of tenant's performance as well as tenancy and leasing operations for the purpose of actualising target rental income budget and planned occupancy levels; achieve tenant satisfaction within the limits and conditions
- Negotiate and budget leasing terms and conditions
- Work with tenants to develop retail standards and ensure tenants fulfil their lease obligation
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 7 years Shopping Mall Leasing experience
- Possess a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent
- Strong negotiations and leasing skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent in communication in English
- Excellent leadership capabilities and able to lead a team
- Excellent network and relationship with international retail brands
- Candidate must be able to multi-task and possess a dynamic personality.
What's on Offer
Successful candidate shall enjoy excellent package and benefits with a publicly listed company, with promising career progression for performing employees.