You are here
Excellent Packages and Benefits
Permanet Role Based in Johor
About Our Client
Internationally listed companies with established properties and retail divisions. Currently offering an exciting opportunity to join them.
- Pro-actively market the mall according to tenancy plan and maximise occupancy.
- Tenant Management / Lease Administration & Documentation
- Collaborate with other Departments for the improvement of tenant's performance as well as tenancy and leasing operations for the purpose of actualising target rental income budget and planned occupancy levels; achieve tenant satisfaction within the limits and conditions
- Negotiate and budget leasing terms and conditions
- Work with tenants to develop retail standards and ensure tenants fulfil their lease obligation
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years Shopping Mall Leasing experience
- Possess a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent
- Strong negotiations and leasing skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent in communication.
- Posses leadership capabilities and able to lead a team
- Candidate must be able to multi-task and possess a dynamic personality.
What's on Offer
Successful candidate shall enjoy excellent package and benefits with a publicly listed company, with promising career progression for performing employees.