You are here
- Excellent Packages and Benefits
- Excellent Carrer Progression
About Our Client
Our client is the large developer venture to Malaysia market and aggressively recruiting great talent to join their team.
- Overall strategic plan for leasing function at the Corporate level.and concept development of new projects
- Formulate Leasing policies ie. standardise lease, commercial, renewal and payment terms amongst centres.
- Develop relationship & network with strategic retailers & partners and maintaining Master tenant database.
- Collaborate with cross-functional work teams in a multi-disciplined environment as construction, finance, design, tenancy coordination etc to deliver a quality end result on time with excellence.
- Implement the planned Retail mix (trade and tenant mix) to achieve the Company's business plan objectives, including achievement of the Leasing budgets and timing for opening.
- Lead the leasing team in sourcing suitable retailers according to the planned Retail mix, negotiate for competitive rentals and terms.
- Lead and train leasing team in all tenancy related matters including issuing and following up with all
- Work closely with A&P team on promotional activities and credit control to monitor debtor aging.
- Keep a close watch on retail developments in the country by periodic shopping centre surveys so the company stays ahead of the curve
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Advanced/ higher/ Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/ Administration/ Management, Marketing or equivalent
- Good command in Malay, Chinese and English.
- At least 8 years working experience in similar capacity in shopping mall environment and Duty Free Zone Experience.
- Good contacts of retailers and Duty Free management experience.
What's on Offer
Successful candidate shall enjoy excellent package and benefits with a publicly listed company, with promising career progression for performing employees.