You are here
- World-renowned leader in Shopping Centre Management
- Global MNC with a fantastic reputation expanding rapidly in Malaysia
About Our Client
Our client is one of the reputable Shopping Management Company in the market that is expanding rapidly across the Asia Pacific region, including Malaysia.
- Overall strategic plan for the centralised leasing function in Malaysia & supporting regional planning at the Corporate level.
- Lead market sales check for income assessment and assist in the concept development of new projects
- Oversee new project or centre refurbishment project focused from hiring, leasing plans, incubation, training and direct management.
- Review annual rental budget and co-sign off yearly business plan, leasing KPIs and recommend growth measures to direct report.
- Formulate Leasing policies ie. standardise lease, commercial, renewal and payment terms amongst centres.
- Monitor and analyse centre leasing reports, operating income against budget, make recommendations and implement solutions.
- Interface with Key Account / Lease Group & support bulk-deal negotiations.
- Develop relationship & network with strategic retailers & partners and maintaining Master tenant database.
- Collaborate with cross-functional work teams in a multi-disciplined environment as construction, finance, design, tenancy coordination etc to deliver a quality end result on time with excellence.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 10-15 years at a senior position in Leasing, Commercial development or Real Estate combined.
- Well-rounded experience in managing all leasing/commercial disciplines of a retail mall.
- Demonstrates success working with regional organisations, tenants and leads teams with vision and sound business practices.
- Good knowledge & experience in Lease planning, administration, tenant mix development for a cluster of shopping centres or on a group level.
- High ability to influence, convince, impress stakeholders & business partners in a way that results in acceptance, agreement & behaviour change.
- High ability to analyse issues & provide rational judgements.
- Strong retailer network & excellent knowledge in tenancy agreements/legal framework/ documentations.
What's on Offer
Successful candidate will enjoy best benefits in the industry including medical benefits covering the family. Excellent bonus package for top performer.
Position is open for overseas applicant.