You are here
Learning & Development Manager (Shared Services)
- Multinational Environment
- Overall Management of L & D
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational organization in the manufacturing industry. Headquartered in Europe, the company has more than 40 manufacturing facilities across the globe and employs over 80,000 people globally. Our client is known for raising the bar with each new endeavour. They have frequently been named one of the Best Companies to Work for across the globe. Their competitive salaries, award-winning benefits package, and employee recognition programs are just a few of the reasons their average employee tenure is 10 years.
Reporting to the Head of HR, you will be responsible for developing and implementing effective training standards and learning initiatives across the region to develop competent employees. In addition, you will support the organization in their implementation of existing training concepts and optimizing these according to needs. You will strategically deliver programs to promote continuous competency development in supporting the organizations talent and succession management.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, you should have at least:-
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Learning & Development in a multinational environment
- Proven ambition as L&D expert (not HR generalist) and advisor
- Experience working in shared services industry would be an added advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Proactive and well organized with a strong sense of responsibility
What's on Offer
This is an exciting role for energetic and hands-on professional to lead and devise the learning & Development initiatives in the region.