You are here
Learning and Development (L&D) Specialist
- Reputable Financial Body
- Exciting Role with Career Development
About Our Client
My client is one of the pioneers in the Financial Industry here in Kuala Lumpur. They have been in operation for the past 40 years. They hold a strong reputation in hiring top talents across industries and have built a solid brand based on their people, products and services.
My client is looking for an experience person in the field of Learning and Development to join their team as a Curricular Design Specialist.
The main purpose of this role is to drive and manage the development of the organisation's curriculum using Instructional Strategies and Best Practices.
The main objective is to achieve a comprehensive learning curriculum particularly relating to:
- Technical Knowledge; and
- Competency Development
Both Technical and Leadership competencies will be required for this role in delivering towards Critical Success Factors.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum Masters Qualification in Curriculum Development / Instructional Design / any related field
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in Curriculum Development / Instructional Design / Adult Learning
What's on Offer
* Great Remuneration Package
* Great working culture
* Exciting Career Progression
* Work Life Balance