You are here
Lab Manager based in Seberang Prai
- Lab Manager based in Seberang Prai
- Newly created role with good remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is a Market Leader in WWTP and WTP Operations and Management
- Report to Central Lab Director
- Must be an IKM Member to officiate all approvals for the Lab Management matters
- To supervise, monitor and check staff to ensure that all samples are accurately tested within 24 hours of collection as required by standard methods stipulated in EQA in order to provide reliable information on status of treatment plant performance
- To disseminate analytic reports to unit offices on time so that cost of operation and maintenance of treatment plants can be optimised while ensuring compliance with environmental standards.
- To implement and maintain an effective quality system to ensure that all activities is conducted according to Good Laboratory Practice and ISO17025 requirements in order to in still confidence in users of test data.
- To monitor and control expenditures so that tests are conducted cost-effectively to ensure that overall running cost of the laboratory is as budgeted.
- To implement health and safety plans to in still awareness and importance of health and safety practice in the laboratory in order to ensure a healthy and safe working environment for all laboratory staffs.
- To manage administrative activities effectively so that both external and internal goods and services are efficiently mobilised to support laboratory operation.
- To implement training so that testing skills of staffs are kept abreast with development in testing methodology in order to expand testing capability and capacity of the laboratory.
- To achieve/sustain MS ISO17025 laboratory accreditation
The Successful Applicant
- Malaysian with a Degree in Chemistry or Applied Chemistry
- Experience managing a Lab
- IKM certified
- Experienced and well verse with ISO 17025
- Expereince in WWTP or STP
- Willing to be based in Seberang Prai
What's on Offer
- Good career path
- Good remuneration package