You are here
Key Account Manager
- * Opportunity to work with dynamic, diverse and fast growing company.
- * Fantastic opportunity for career growth and progression.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's major suppliers of lattices and speciality emulsion polymers supporting leadership positions in many market segments. They are looking for a great talent to bolster their relationship with their key clients across the region.
The Key Account Manager maintains and expands relationships with strategically important large customers in the Health & Protection (H&P) in order to maximise revenue, achieve budgeted sales volume, gross margin, unit margin and meet the assigned strategic account objectives. Key Account Manager has a role to engage in a variety of tasks including project management, coordination, strategic planning, relationship management, negotiation, leadership and innovative development of opportunities. Working closely and reporting to the Head of Sales for Health and Protection in creating Business plan for execution.
- Develop strategic plan for select key accounts based on solid customer relationships and firm understanding of the accounts business drivers and competitive activities.
- Sell at most strategic level by implementing the right strategy at the assigned key accounts to become their most preferred supplier.
- To review, analyse and report on customers sales performances and recommend improvement plans.
- Drive execution of key account plans by engaging senior leadership team for executive sponsorship and coordinates the involvement of related company personnel, including support, service and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers expectations.
- Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum a bachelor degree in science/polymer science/marketing/business graduate and experience in the polymer industry specifically in the rubber/latex will be an added advantage.
- 8 years commercial experience in chemical sales in the rubber/synthetic latex industry including experience in implementing Key Account Management plan at Business to business environment.
- Self-motivated / self-starter to maintain a culture of Passion, Integrity, Courage, Discipline, Work Ethic and Results Orientation.
- Selling Skills / Good interpersonal skills / Negotiation Skills / Sound business acumen.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work with dynamic, diverse and fast growing company.
- Fantastic opportunity for career growth and progression.
- Competitive remuneration package.