You are here
Key Account Manager
- * Working with one of the industry leader.
- * Strong growth potential.
About Our Client
Our client is a global supplier of coatings and other chemical products that applies to various industry uses. They are also a Fortune 500 company base out of US and have a history of over 130 years. Our client are looking for a great talent to boost their presence in Malaysia, hence they are looking to hire a Key Account Manager.
The Key Account Manager will be responsible to drive the business in Malaysia. This role is to ensure the continuous relationship with existing key customers and drive new businesses to accelerate growth. Working closely and reporting to the Country Sales Manager in creating Business plan for execution.
- To establish and maintain strong rapport with existing customers to achieve committed sales volumes and actively seek opportunities to increase volumes.
- Provide technical guidance and problem solving to customers.
- To review, analyse and report on customers' sales performances and recommend improvement plans.
- To ensure the smooth and proper handling of customer enquiries, complaints, quotations, orders, requests and any other related customer service function where appropriate.
- Provide routine technical and commercial services to existing customers. Market and customers information feedback.
The Successful Applicant
- Min a Degree in Chemical, Chemistry or Chemical Engineering or related field.
- Possess a minimum of 3 years preferably with paints technical industry.
- Highly self-motivated and ambitious in achieving goals.
- Previous experience in Account Management or Territory Sales and display an attitude that is key to success.
- Self-motivated / self-starter to maintain a culture of Passion, Integrity, Courage, Discipline, Work ethic and Results Orientation.
- Selling Skills / Good interpersonal skills / Negotiation Skills / Sound business acumen.
What's on Offer
- Working with one of the industry leader.
- Strong growth potential.
- Attractive remuneration package.