You are here
Key Account Manager
- * Working with one of the industry leader.
- * Strong growth potential.
About Our Client
Our client is a world leader in industrial packaging products and services. We produce steel, plastic, fibre, flexible and corrugated containers, packaging accessories and container-board, and provide blending, filling and packaging services for a wide range of industries. They are looking for a great talent to boost their presence in Malaysia.
The Key Account Manager will be responsible to drive the business in Malaysia. This role is to ensure the continuous relationship with existing key customers and drive new businesses to accelerate growth. Working closely and reporting to the Sales Manager in creating Business plan for execution.
- To establish and maintain strong rapport with existing customers to achieve committed sales volumes and actively seek opportunities to increase volumes.
- To continuously seek new business opportunities in the territory allocated with the view to increasing sales volumes.
- To review, analyse and report on customer's sales performances and recommend improvement plans.
- To ensure the smooth and proper handling of customer enquiries, complaints, quotations, orders, requests and any other related customer service function where appropriate.
- To work closely with the Production, Logistics and Indoor Sales Department in meeting customer requirements through proper planning for the smooth and timely delivery of customer orders.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum a Diploma in Sales or Marketing or equivalent however, those without the relevant qualification but with working experience will be considered and packaging background would be an advantage.
- Possess a minimum of 5 years post qualifying experience in a similar role and preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Self-motivated / self-starter to maintain a culture of Passion, Integrity, Courage, Discipline, Work Ethic and Results Orientation.
- Selling Skills / Good interpersonal skills / Negotiation Skills / Sound business acumen.
What's on Offer
- Working with one of the industry leader.
- Strong growth potential.
- Attractive remuneration package.