You are here
Junior HRBP (Global MNC)
- Accelerated Career Growth
- Multional Exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational organization in the beverage manufacturing industry. Our client is have been around for over 100 years and their consistent success had been due to a set of ideals as they continuously seek to benefit and refresh everyone who is touched their products.
Reporting to the Senior HR Manager, the Junior HRBP will to work closely with internal stakeholders of a defined business area, delivering a full HR service across business units in partnering with the line managers and management team. You will work in a fully HR generalist role, covering recruitment, compensation, training and performance management. In addition, you will spend time assisting the Senior HR Manager in rolling out strategic projects to act as business partner to line managers, shaping and influencing their thinking on people issues, managing and pro-actively resolving all aspects of the employee life cycle.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, you should have at least:-
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a HR Generalist in a multinational environment
- Proven track record in business partnering with the line managers in managing overall HR function
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Proactive and well organized with a strong sense of responsibility
What's on Offer
This is an exciting role for energetic and business driven HR Generalist to collaborate with the internal stakeholders to assist in driving HR initiatives in the region.