You are here
IT Support (Mandarin/Cantonese)
MYR3,500 - MYR4,500 per month (MYR42,000 - MYR54,000)
Great MNC Dynamic Company culture
Good Salary package
About Our Client
- About the Company, UK based large organisation and they provides a network that enables financial institutions worldwide to send and receive information about financial transactions in a secure, standardized and reliable environment. They also sells software and services to financial institutions,
- Founded more than 40 years ago and their Headquarters is in UK
- Analyse and report on customer/vendor situations of limited complexity in order to resolve inquiries and problems in accordance with the Service Level Agreement (SLA)/key performance indicators.
- Provide support on a limited spectrum of technical problems. Work with the customer/vendor/partner to establish the root cause of problems, retaining ownership of a case through resolving it individually or escalating it - in accordance with the SLA.
- Continuous Improvement. Participate in continuously improving the working environment, participate in problem solving and deep dive sessions and propose/implement necessary changes. Analyse root causes of problems, generate.
- Knowledge Base tips and participate during specifications definition to increase supportability, usability of products and decrease product complexity.
- Provide support to the commercial divisions by providing product presentations and demos.
- Under the guidance of a coach, update and control the quality of internal training material, problem management procedures and on-line documented solutions.
- Establish relationships with assigned customers to understand their IT environment.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in IT/Engineering or equivalent.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin language
- Basic IT troubleshooting, IT software support and configuration.
- Knowledge on Aix, Solaris, Windows, Oracle and Webtechnology are an asset
- Some experience in a similar position in the same area is an asset.
- Good communication and planning skills
- Strong analytical skills
- A team player, willing to work in a multicultural environment
What's on Offer
Excellent Multinational and dynamic company to work