You are here
This position is now filled
Investment Director(Property Acquisition)
- Based in Johor Bahru
- Clear career path to Global role
About Our Client
Our client is a listed developer in China and seeking to expand their property development in both Malaysia and Singapore.
- Conduct feasibility study and evaluation of potential land and existing buildings.
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis.
- Responsible for sourcing and identifying new land and strategic investment opportunities in various sectors, including residential, commercial and hospitality sectors.
- Draft the commercial terms and negotiate with landowners and joint venture partners.
- Prepare proposals & presentations on proposed acquisition, joint venture and private projects.
- Liaised with government authorities on land matters and statutory requirements including but not limited to the following:zoning, density, height control, plot ratio, building setback, land conversion and car park requirement on potential land and projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Real Estate, Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying or relevant degree.
- Experience and successful track record in sourcing and acquiring lands and buildings for Property Development purposes.
- Minimum 8 years experience working in Senior Management role
What's on Offer
Successful candidate will be awarded with lucrative salary, competitive benefits and bonus