You are here
Internal Auditor - APAC role
- Highly competitive compensation package with comprehensive benefit package
- Challenging and rewarding opportunity for career growth and personal development
About Our Client
Our client is a leading MNC looking to add to its audit function. Currently employing over 1,000 in Malaysia and with a strong reputation within its industry, our client is looking to hire an experienced Auditor with an understanding of a global MNC culture and the ability to work within multi-cultural parameters.
- Perform and plan risk assessment to identify areas to be audited, including obtaining background information, understanding and evaluating related controls and processes.
- Prepare comprehensive audit plan with details of the timing, nature and internal audit procedures.
- Execute audit plan and assist in the preparation of draft/final report and participate in the presentation of audit findings to the management team.
- Provide recommendations for new audit techniques to analyze the adequacy of controls and the effectiveness of operational procedures and processes; generate practical and cost-effective recommendations for improvement.
- Maintain a current understanding of technical standards and apply them to audit work. Additionally, possesses in-depth knowledge and awareness of general business/economic developments, new pronouncements and standards, to understand their links and impact to the business.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines;
- Professional qualifications such as CIA, CPA, CISA, CMA, CFE would be an added advantage
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in the related field.
- Work experience in Public Accounting would be an added advantage
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint Well developed analytical, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written in English and Mandarin; foreign language abilities and international business experience will be an added advantage
What's on Offer
- Excellent opportunity to learn, grow and develop and take on meaningful roles and make a difference right away
- A competitive salary, performance-based bonuses and other additional benefits