You are here
Internal Audit Manager - International Leading Bank
A long term career advancement within a global organization.
Opportunity to lead a team of professionals for an international bank.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global financial services company and provides services in more than 50 countries for consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, and wealth management. They are currently looking for an experienced auditor at a managerial level capable of planning for audits, developing and driving audit programmes, as well as report preparation whilst reporting to senior management within the bank.
- Assisting in developing and executing a robust Audit Plan in accordance with Internal Audit standards, relevant government statutes and regulations.
- Delivers on time high quality audit reports, Internal Audit and Regulatory issue validation and (as well as business monitoring and governance committee reporting).
- Manages a complex and critical unit within Internal Audit, including a small to medium sized team of Internal Audit professionals. Serves as lead reviewer for all types of reviews.
- Recruits staff, develops talent, builds effective teams, and manages a budget.
- Uses excellent communication skills in order to influence a wide range of internal audiences including respective product, function, or regional executive management partners. May negotiate internally often at higher levels on matters which will have a major impact on the area managed.
- Able to do reporting to the senior management and the board while managing stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
- Senior level experience in a related role with experience in business, functional and people management, with proven abilities in taking responsibility for executing concurrently on a portfolio of high quality deliverables to stakeholders according to strict timetables.
- Specific subject matter expertise and a solid business understanding of financial services products/global functions processes, especially those associated with the banking and capital markets businesses.
- Excellent analytical ability to understand business issues associated with processes and related risks and controls, identifying root causes and recommending solutions.
- Demonstrates experience in managing teams and managing integrated internal audit and assurance delivery within a matrix reporting environment.
- This individual must be an articulate and effective communicator, both orally and in writing, with an energetic, charismatic and approachable style.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels of internal and external audit and management.
- Strong team player who is actively committed to personal development, active team contribution/knowledge sharing and identifying improvement opportunities.
- Relevant professional qualifications, such as CIA, CISA, CISSP, will be beneficial.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education/experience.
What's on Offer
- A long term career advancement within the organization globally with a strong development plan.
- Opportunity to lead a team of professionals for an international bank.
- Gain varied experience and exposure to the full range of business units in retail and commercial banking.
- A competitive remuneration package awaits the right candidate.